FREE SAME DAY DELIVERY ON ADELAIDE ORDERS WITHIN 15KM OVER $100
(MON - SAT) ORDER CUT OFF 3PM
AUSTRALIA WIDE: BUY 6 TAKE 10% OFF WINE WITH CODE 'TAKE10'

Yahou Fatal | Poire 2018

Auvergne, France

Dry, lightly sparkling and 'impossible to put down' - Campbell Burton (Importer). 

Fruit:
Auvergne Pears
Ferment: Wild
Organic: Yes
Sulphur: No
Size: 750ml

Method
The pears for this cider come from a single orchard in the northern Auvergne.  Part (60%) of the harvest was macerated as pulp and the other 40% pressed directly. 

Serve chilled.

Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/age-check.liquid